Gifts of Grain
If you are a cash-basis farmer, you may enjoy favorable tax benefits by giving grain directly to The Voice of the Martyrs. While donations of grain are not tax deductible, you may be able to deduct the cost of the production and avoid income taxation on the gift portion of the grain, which would reduce both income tax and self-employment tax. We strongly suggest you consult with your tax advisor for current tax laws and to determine the method of giving that is most advantageous to your circumstances.
To give a gift of grain:
- Contact your elevator and have them set up an account in the name of The Voice of the Martyrs (as Seller) using the following address:
The Voice of the Martyrs
Strategic Partner Svcs
1815 SE Bison Road
Bartlesville, OK 74006
- Deliver the grain to our account.
- Call us at 877-337-0458 with information about your gift, and provide a contact name and phone number of the elevator.
- The Voice of the Martrys will promptly call the elevator and order the sale of the grain.
- The Voice of the Martyrs will send you a charitable gift receipt for the gift.
Please call our Strategic Partner Services team at 877-337-0458, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.